The Adventures Of Our Family!

Welcome to the fun happenings of our daily life!

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A Day for firsts...

so i wanted to post a picture when I wrote this but i can't figure out how to get the picture from my phone to the computer. Last Sunday was Catholic Youth Day at Six Flags. It was a great day. Barrett and Aimee helped chaperone my teens and we had a blast! And actually my dad suprised us and brought Noah to Six Flags for the day. It was great, i got to ride a little kid roller coaster with Noah!! His very first roller coaster at the same park I rode my first roller coaster...very cool!! He was a champ at it too...he was scared to death and held on to me for dear life but actually had a smile on his face when we got off. I asked him if he liked it and he said yes and then I asked him if he wanted to go again and he said NO! haha. BUT that was not the only cool thing that happened that day. As many of you know, my dad worked at Six Flags most of my life so I have been there many many times and somehow have NEVER been on a coaster with my dad. I swear to you he told me he didn't like them..hehe. But as we walked by the good ol scream machine, my dad said he wanted to go on it so he and i rode it together...in the very front!! It was awesome!!! When i figure out how to post the picture, I will!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home