The Adventures Of Our Family!

Welcome to the fun happenings of our daily life!

Monday, April 14, 2008

The 2nd Half of the Trip

We went to My Aunt and Uncle's farm to check out the cows and the calf that was born that day. Here are some pictures of the day and the rest of the trip.


Noah and I are checking out the very wild cows
Noah was very excited about the "hay ride" we had to take to go see the calf
Here we are before the "hay ride" and before the big cow chase...
having fun on the "hay ride" before the cows starting chasing us.
I am not kidding when I tell you the cows starting stampeding us...it was the craziest experience I have had in a very long time. We were all a little freaked out and yet I managed to get a picture cause I knew no one would believe us.



Nancy, Noah, and I safe from the stampede of cows and ready to check out the calfThe Mamma Cow and The new Calf born hours before...
Me, Noah, and Nathan out to eat at The Pasta House...yumm
Who's Meghan and Noah just before we saw Horton Hears A Who for the 2nd time...
Dominic, Joey, Vincent, and Noah playing outside in the driveway
this is how I found Noah watching cartoons...
Vincent and Noah showing off their new shirts...

1 Comments:

Blogger Cassi said...

You should make the Horton Hears a Who picture your Facebook pic - I love it!

April 15, 2008 at 3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home