The Adventures Of Our Family!

Welcome to the fun happenings of our daily life!

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Retreat!!

One of my favorite parts about being a youth minister is taking teens on retreat. Last weekend I led a weekend retreat with 17 teens on it. Of course, I had awesome help with some of the most amazing adult leaders on the planet. In fact, they are the real reason the retreat was so great because they willingly gave of their time and talent (not to mention gave up their weekend) to spend time with the teens, give a talk, and pray with us. Below is the group picture of the amazing group (minus a few chaperones).


Here are some of the adult leaders that helped out for the weekend. Also, a big thanks to Cassi, Cherie, and Father Michael (who aren't in the picture but drove up for Saturday!). Yes, parents actually trust to send their teens away for a weekend with this group...
I love this picture of myself and some of the girls. As you can see in the background, Covecrest Retreat Center is the most beautiful place to have a retreat!
A Special thanks to Lauren for driving all the way from Auburn, Alabama to help chaperone the weekend. I was so blessed to have her for the whole weekend!!
It was a great weekend and I can't wait to do it again in the fall!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home