The Adventures Of Our Family!

Welcome to the fun happenings of our daily life!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Day at the Park

Today Noah and I met up with our bestest friends Cassi, Maggie, and Micah at the park for some lunch and playtime. Noah LOVES playing with Maggie and Micah almost as much as I do.

I am pretty sure that since I have become a mom, other moms are heros to me because I know how hard it is to be one...but i have a new hero and it is Cassi because somehow she juggles twins and makes it look easy. Here I am holding Maggie and pushing Noah on the swing. Noah was much happier with Cassi pushing him because she pushed him higher and faster. I was trying, but have not yet mastered the "2 child juggle"
Aren't the babies just the cutest things ever? Here I am holding Maggie.
Cassi has it down...holding Micah and pushing Noah high and fast.
we decided to give the babies a turn in the swings...Micah did great!!!
and Maggie did a little face plant into the swing...and she didn't even cry...what a sport!
Conductor Cassi with the twins on board..chooo choooo
Noah is headed down the slide with Cassi behind him to try it out herself
But she opted for the big slide instead...(don't call Defax on us, they didn't really go down, just posed for the picture..hehe)
Micah wore me out so I decided to take a nap..haha
But I guess I really wore him out cause he fell asleep while I was holding him
I caught the cutest picture of Cassi making Maggie giggle...it was so cute
Noah strapped Micah and Maggie into the car seats all by himself...what a big helper!

We can't wait to go back!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cassi said...

Oh my gosh what a GREAT post ... no, AWESOME post! I love the part where you refer to Cassi as a hero (hahaha!). Hmmm, maybe it's because my hero mom friends prepared me with lots of practice and take such good care of me?!?!?!

We love love love you guys and had the BEST day today! M&M are finally back to sleep after an hour intermission from their nap. Sigh.

April 16, 2008 at 3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

time for another baby, girl!

April 22, 2008 at 5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home