The Adventures Of Our Family!

Welcome to the fun happenings of our daily life!

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Girls Night Out!

A few nights ago some of my girlfriends and I went out for some dinner and drinks.

Here are 2 of my good friends, Sunny and Keri...
yumm...getting the party started!
Keri and Lisa...


Here I am with Beth reliving our "Spectacular Spectacular" days...



My friend Sharon was there that night celebrating her son, Brill's, 4th birthday and she shared his yummy birthday cake with us...




Beth...




And Lisa...














Sunny and Keri showing off dessert!











Lisa and I and i am showing off my yummy "friendship bread".
We need a girls night out once a month.














yummmmmmmmmmmm







1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we call our ladie's night out "book club!" most people don't actually read the books ;)

June 2, 2008 at 1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home